Why Choose HiHealth Herdcare?
The Hi Health Herdcare cattle health scheme enables you to eliminate disease from your herd. This will reduce animal loss, increase productivity and increase the sale value of breeding animals, because they can be accredited as 'disease free'. With two offices based in Scotland covering all of the UK, Hi Health Herdcare can provide you with advice on your herds testing needs.
With veterinary advisors on hand to help handle your queries as well as providing advice on the next steps for your herd whilst consulting with your own vet at all times.
(The Biobest Cattle Team)
Hi Health Herdcare focuses on infectious diseases prevalent in the UK herd:
Hi Health Herdcare is a partnership with you (the farmer), your practice vet and Biobest's veterinary and scientific team. Together we can work within the guidelines of CHeCS to:
- improve biosecurity on your farm
- eliminate BVD, Johne's, IBR, Lepto and Neospora from your herd and obtain accredited disease free status
- obtain a herd score based on your bTB testing history
- prevent any reintroduction of the five diseases into your herd
- help you identify accredited disease-free sources of breeding cattle
Economic losses due to disease can be dramatically cut. Healthier animals mean less money spent on drugs and the animals will grow faster. There is no checking of growth due to pneumonia or diarrhoea. This will provide you with a higher quantity of better quality animals, which will help your bottom line whether you are a breeder or commercial beef or dairy farmer.