Sample Submission Instructions (Overseas)
Biobest accepts samples for the FAVN / RNATT test from overseas customers, either directly or through partner laboratories.
Biobest has partner laboratories in many countries, please see the drop down menu to see if we have a partner laboratory in your country. You can either submit your sample through the partner laboratory for your country or directly to Biobest.
If you wish to submit samples direct to Biobest please download the appropriate paperwork. The sample submission instructions within the paperwork will provide you with all the important information for sending, packaging, labelling and paying for your submission. As a result of fluctuations in currency exchange and increasing bank charges to Biobest our overseas prices are updated regularly to reflect price changes. Current prices from 01Apr16 - £55.00 or US $70 per sample.
- Checklist of requirements:
- Sample in an appropriate and labelled container
- Payment: cash, cheque or credit card payment form
- Submission Form: completed in full by your veterinary surgeon Import licences:
- Download a copy of both English and Scottish licences and include these in the package Package label. Please note our import permits can only be used for sending canine or feline samples for rabies serology. If you wish to send samples for other testing please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Label the package clearly with the information within the submission instructions
Salt and Pepper who are heading back to the UK from Quatar.